The International P-NET User Organization is established by the pioneers in the P-NET Fieldbus area. The organization is not established as an organization of economic benefits.
Name: International P-NET User Organization ApS
Address: P.O.Box 192, DK-8600 Silkeborg, Denmark.
The object of the organization is declared as follows:
- to disseminate global information and knowledge of the P-NET standard and its application.
- to contribute to the determination of technical specifications concerning future development of the P-NET standard.
- to specify conformance test for P-NET products.
- to certify P-NET products based on test reports prepared by independent testing laboratories.
- to list certified P-NET products inclusive of software.
- to contribute to consolidate the confidence in the P-NET products, by trying to prevent non-certified products from using the P-NET Logo.
- to contribute to exchange of information among the members by publishing quarterly News Letters with contributions from the members and information of new P-NET products.
- to contribute to establish local P-NET societies.
The official language in the International P-NET User Organization is English. All publications use English as the principal language, however, a few publications will also be translated into other languages.
The above activities will be financed by subscription, making charges for certification and registration, and by selling the P-NET Standard and other reports, etc.
Companies, institutions and individuals can become members of the Organization. Members are defined as being manufacturers, end-users or institutions.